Site Content

Friday

Generator Dangers

This story reminds us all of the dangers of carbon monoxide. In this situation, a generator was being used to heat and power a home and, due to improper use, created a situation of greater than 14,000 ppm of CO inside. The systemic effects of CO are underscored here as responders become overcome during the initial rescue operations.

Link to video:
http://www.clipsyndicate.com/publish/video/760452

View Video:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.